Questions frequently asked by our customers
1. Can orders only be placed by companies or can private individuals place orders too?Both companies and private individuals can order from www.oystershop.de. Upon placing your order, you commit yourself to use the goods in your independent, professional, commercial or official business capacity. Ordering as a company with VAT ID you can save e.g. 1% sale tax in Great Britain (we charge in Lithuania 21% VAT). In this case we deliver without VAT. In other countries may it differ, depending on VAT of EU country.
2. Can I place orders without having a customer account?
Yes, you can order without application.
3. Do I need a customer number if I want to log in?
As a new customer you do not need a customer number for personal registration. As soon as you enter your personal data into the registration form, you will receive your username and password via e-mail. Your customer number is stated on the invoice for your first delivery.
4. How can I get free delivery?
No shipping cost to EU-countries more than EUR 150,00 net.
No shipping cost to Germany more than EUR 58,00 net.
No shipping cost to Switzerland, Norway, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Africa more than EUR 300,00 net.
5. Is were the minimum order quantity?
No, were is no minimum order quantity.
6. How much is the delivery?
No freight charge when purchase is more than € 58,00 net. Shipping cost € 5,95 up to € 58,00 - in Germany.
No shipping cost to EU-countries (outside of Germany) more than 150,00 € net. Shipping cost € 12,00 up to € 150,00 net.
No shipping cost in Norway, Switzerland when order is more than EUR 300,00 net. Shipping cost € 25,00 up to € 300,00 net.
No shipping cost in Unites States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Africa when order is more than EUR 300,00 net. Shipping cost € 40,00 up to € 300,00 net.
7. How long will it take for my order to reach me?
The time of delivery in Germany 4-6 work days.
The time of delivery in EU-countries (outside Germany) 7-10 work days.
The time of delivery in Norway, Switzerland - 14-21 days.
The time of delivery Unites States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Africa can differ 21-30 work days.
8. Can I change my order?
After sending the order it is not possible to change the order.
9. Can I track my Internet order?
After sending order you will get DPD tracking number via e-mail and you can track your order https://www.dpd.com/de/de/
10. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, if the order is not sent, you can cancel it via e-mail, phone or via customer account.
11. Do you deliver abroad?
Yes, we deliver to all EU-countries, also to Switzerland, Norway, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Africa, to other countries on request.
12. Can my order be delivered to any adress?
Yes, your order can be delivered to any adress. Moreover we offer to send your order to the pick up station of DPD (in Germany only).
13. How can I pay?
You can pay via credit card, via PayPal, by cash on delivery, by pre-payment less 3% discount, via sofortüberweisung.de - in Germany.
You can pay via credit card, via PayPal, by pre-payment less 3% discount- outside of Germany.
14. Can I return ordered goods?
You can return or change your order within 21 days without giving reasons. At every packet you will find a return form. You have to fill this form and send the packet direct to Lithuania at your own expense. After testing of return we will issue a credit note, cancelation note or make an exchange.
If you return the order from Germany, you ship direct to Hamburg, without paying delivery cost. Germany customers find in the packet return label.
15. How long can I return my order?
You can return or change your order within 21 days without giving reasons.
16. What cannot be returned/exchanged?
The following cannot be returned or exchanged:
Worn, soiled and washed clothing / shoes;
Customized items (personalized goods, workwear designer items etc.).
17. When will I get my reimbursement?
After testing your return you will get your reimbursement to your PayPal, credit card or bank account.
18. How can I change my customer account information?
Please click on "customer account" (you will find it at the top of our website). After giving your e-mail address and password you can see and change your personal data.
19. How can I change my password?
Please click on "customer account" (you will find it at the top of our website). ). After giving your e-mail address and password you can see and change your personal data.
If you forgot your password, please click on "forgot your passwords?" in the login window. We will send you an e-mail with your personal link to our website, where you can easily set up your new password.
20. Is my data managed securely?
Your data is safe in our hands. No personal data is leased or sold to third parties.
21. How can I contact customer service?
Please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by phone Mondays- Thursdays 08:00-17:00 and Fridays 08:00-16:00 on the phone number: +49 (0) 40534375-22 or +37052105323.